Be agile when change comes! This course equips you with the resources you need to best cope with change.
DURATION – 1 Month Access
RATIONALE – Organizations have been facing change even prior to Covid19. There have been policy changes, reorganizations, and digital transformations that have disrupted how we are doing things. Alongside that, we are experiencing the biggest disruption of all and this is something we have to face. This is for employees and front-liners who are recipients of change– changing policies, disruption, and crisis. These people feel helpless as they are not decision-makers or movers of the organization and are at the mercy of change. They have what is communicated to them and what they need to do to respond to it, without really being fully equipped. As recipients of the communication, there is much uncertainty and they are crucial in making sure that the organization will move forward if they embrace change.
OBJECTIVES – After this program, participants will have a different perspective about change. They will feel more equipped with their mindset as they are recipients of decisions from leaders. They will be able to respond to change better and will be better contributors to the organization as they move forward together.
- Understand the concept and importance of change and embracing change with courage
- Develop confidence in participants, establishing their value and power in the company to deliver great results
- Determine different situations of change in which a new mindset can be put to use
- Adapt a better Mindset and response to change
- Embracing Change
- The World Is Changing
- Towards-Away Brain Mechanism
- Programming On Change: How We Are Trained To Respond To Change
- Psychological Safety and Instilling Trust For Change
- Communicating Change (Power of Words and Communication)
- Commitment To Change