Digital is the new normal. This course helps improve the impact of your communication in any virtual interaction.
DURATION – 1 Month Access
RATIONALE – We all find ourselves online most of the time and we need to know how to be more engaged and engaging in our online communication. This is for everyone who has to go online. What are the things we need to translate online from face to face? What are the needs of people that can be addressed by online communication? How do we prevent online burnout? How do we make sure that our communication can still connect with our teams, maintaining our humanity in a digital world?
OBJECTIVES – After this program, learners will learn how to engage and influence others using communication that is based on studies of the brain and programming. This program will provide tools and techniques for engaging the attention, interest, and needs of people in online communication. This can also provide the experience of how online communication can still be fun and engaging.
- Shift their mindset to embrace online communication and the new normal
- Learn Engagement through Brain-Science (NLP and Applied Neuroscience)
- Know how to motivate their audience based on their Brain NEEDS
- Increase engagement of others through brain-based techniques
- New Normal of Communication
- Elements of Social Interaction through NLP
- Unforgettable-Understood-Unique: Undoing Deletions-Distortions and Generalizations
- Traps of Online Communication
- Rules of Effective Online Communication
- Tips on Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Presentations Online
- The Brain and Triggers of Attention
- Science of Impact
- Brain As Pattern Recognizer
- Introduction to Brain NEEDS
- Rewards and Threats
- Being an Important Stimuli: Visual and Verbal Package (How You Are Seen and Heard Online)
- Eye Contact, Vocal Drama, Physiology and Non-Verbal Cues
- Science Behind NEEDS
- State Management