Learn and be equipped with resources on being more efficient when working from home in this new normal.
DURATION – 2 Weeks Access
RATIONALE – Work from home is new to a lot of people. Burnout can happen as we multitask at home. Flexibility has to be used wisely for us to have better results for both our work and home responsibilities. This program is for people who have to work from home and have limited or no resources on how to make work from home more effective. As people feel helpless and overwhelmed with the new normal, people are needing tools and techniques to be more effective in working from home.
OBJECTIVES – After the program, participants will have more resources, ideas, techniques, and tips on how to make their work from home situation better. They feel more equipped to handle the different roles and demands of working from home. They will have a new mindset of embracing the new normal and be more effective in working from home.
- Learn about productivity blocks and how to avoid them or work around them
- Learn How to equip yourself for WFH set-up
- Learn how to Manage self and deliverables
- Learn about WFH tools and techniques to be more effective
- How Our Brain is responding to the new normal
- Pros and Cons of WFH
- Having the Right Resources (Equipment-Work Space)
- Managing WFH Schedule and Structure
- Using Flexibility Wisely
- Avoiding Distractions
- Upskilling Communication for WFH
- Stress-break Tips for WFH